How to get uk atlantic stuff goin on

• TripleA

So you probably lose your carrier to 2 subs and your bship to the german one. then your dd and air swings at the bship.

you run your transport up north away from the subs. save enough money for a dd and a carrier, move the transport in and get the russian sub in. then blam you got yourself a fleet!

It kinda sucks germany can wack it from west europe. :( you can get 2 dds with usa to swing over too if you go to a different spot.

going pacific is kind of tricky for usa, because japan’s fleet is bigger. I skip attacking usa’s battleship on round 1 with japan personally, so I can secure some islands, or kill some russians if they lingered around in range of me.

The egypt round 1 attack for me as germany didn’t work out sent 5 vs 3… for 2 games, but I still won without anything for africa. which leads me to believe the axis are favored to win.

personally, I like to at least drop an infantry for india every turn. australia is kind of optional.

• I don’t think the German BB can reach SZ8- 1 movement to SZ6, another to SZ7 or 9, it’s still one space away. I was tryin to figure out how to sink the British BB/sub AND the CV with minimal losses; maybe 3 FTR/bomber to kill the battleship, 2 subs to sink the carrier?

• @MistuhJay:

I don’t think the German BB can reach SZ8- 1 movement to SZ6, another to SZ7 or 9, it’s still one space away. I was tryin to figure out how to sink the British BB/sub AND the CV with minimal losses; maybe 3 FTR/bomber to kill the battleship, 2 subs to sink the carrier?

SZ6 and SZ8 are adjacent (between Scotland and Eire), so the German BB reaches the British fleet.

• I’d swing the SS with the BB to hit the UK BB…that way you can sack that runaway transport G2.  The only thing I can say that could give you a chance is just go KGF…drop 1 inf a turn for UK in India, but save the rest. have the US build two DD…save enough money for a UK3 drop, but I really don’t think the Allies have much of a chance in this anyways.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m