• Anybody gone this route yet to crush India?  Just wondering about results/effectiveness (I know some people are anit-island IC)….
    Curious as to:
    1. Your J1 Buy? (IC/2trans?)
    2. What territories did you hit on J1?
    3. Did UK hit your fleet?
    4. Did you hit PH?
    5. What was your follow on buy for J2…

• just don’t see the need w/ Japan  sea zones from FIC, which is 2 zones from india.

• Problem is that I’ve been seeing nothing but KJF, which is really stalls out anything for the Japanese.  The best I can hope for is a stalemate with India….
    I know I’m not breaking my 42.1 habits yet, so with more playing time, hopefully I’ll break out of that…

Besides, if you shuck from E. Indies, you have a 4 build capable every time…J1(2trans/IC), J2(2inf/2art, navy).
    On J1 you go to FIC, then hit the two Chinese territories moving south (leave China FTR territory and Buryatia alone) (take troops down with you and hit Burma…[Phillipines and Manchuria]. 
    J2, move second wave of trans to FIC, move 1st set to E.Indies/Borneo and drop off in Burma.
    J3 (2inf/2art/navy/troops in Japan): use 2 trans/Burma/Fleet to hit India, use other two trans to drop off in Manchuria/Buryatia (and/or kill some Egyptians).
    repeat till Ghandi kisses your boots…

I just need to know if anybody has tried it/had success yet on 42.2 with it

• I did and am regretting not doing Manchuria now. Thought it would ensure India fell, but looks like overkill now. More importantly as Russia  moved in to China and backed off the coast on R1, on R2 he is now by Manchuria with 5 Inf and I will lose it if I continue with my Western expansion. Do not want to back up! My Fleet is needed to block US taking the Philippines. Maybe Manchuria IC was best and then EI one on J2 or 3. I think China is a must kill on J1, but Russia should be 2nd goal along side keeping US away.
    Game to be continued in a week!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m