Hello Randmacts is back, whats happening

• 2007 AAR League

Hi guys, long time since my last game or post. Been spending some time looking through some of the latest posts and threads. Good to see some of the gamers still playing from way back when I used to play, around 2009 I think. Just lately I’ve been getting the bug again and was suprised I still knew my password to log onto this forum. I’m putting the feelers out there and wondering if the new versions and adaptions of the game are any good and worth learning. I used to really enjoy the tourneys of the older versions.
    Anyway, just thought I’d say Hi and look forward to maybe playing a few games, to see if I still have what it takes. :-D

• 2007 AAR League

I just got back recently after being gone for about 2 years. Anniversary edition has been the staple since I’ve been gone and it’s pretty good but the new Global game is building up a decent following.

• 2007 AAR League

No worries thanks U-505 will download the appropriate maps etc and will try to get someone with some patience to talk through a game with me maybe this weekend.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Welcome back… :)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

If you feel like joining in on the $250 Tournament of Extra Death and Pain, there are a few teams who need a replacement member.

Even if they are new…

Seththenewb for example.

• 2007 AAR League

Thanks for the invite Gargantua I might just wait and pllay a few practice games and get used to the formats again and what most people are playing. Hey whatever happened to Nccswitch, I used to enjoy playing against him.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m