Looking for Players in Los Angeles Area

• I live in Rancho Cucamonga and am willing to drive 25-50 miles to play, but hopefully will find someone close!

I am 42, male and willing to play with anyone 20 - 80 who would describe themselves as an advanced beginner to expert A&A player.  I can play about once a month on the weekends.  I have recently just started playing again, but would describe myself as a very competitive intermediate player.  I will play 1v1 or 2v2 on just about any version of A&A and will play either side.

Tom

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

• Tresgeo,

I live in Murrieta, CA. About 30 to 45 min south of you. I’m willing to play in person and have another friend locally who is willing to play in person as well. I’ve been playing for 25 years. I prefer to play the new A&A Global 1940 game w/Alpha +2 or Alpha +3 rules. I’ve played many A&A Global 1940 games online and in person. I’m 40 years old.

Let me know if you’re interested?

There are also A&A tournaments every Presidents Day weekend, Labor Day weekend and Memorial Day weekend at the Sheraton hotel by LAX, on Century Blvd. It’s a great way to play and meet other players.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m