Looking for opponent G40 3.9, Battlemap or TripleA

• '17 '16 '15 '12

Anyone interested in a new game? I dont mind the side.

As for the medium, I know its increasingly blasphemous to say so but I prefer Battlemap over TripleA for many reasons (I actually like the writing as well)  :-)
    Having said that, I dont want to forgo any willing opponent, so if it has to be TripleA, I am fine with it. At some point before the tourney should use it anyway.

• I’ll play. However I’m on the other side of the fence with regards to Abattlemap and TripleA. How about we let the dice gods decide? Odds are they will have some impact on the game either way…  :-)

• '17 '16 '15 '12

An honour, Mr Green.

As I said, I am fine with either, so lets do TripleA in this case. You probably need to be patients with me as I learn it (other than playing around with it solo), thats your punishment ;)

Axis or Allies?

• I’ll take allies so you can get the option to put the right numbers into the game ID and/or topic ID slots. The numbers are the five digit part of the url from the game tread that you create. For example if this was the game tread the “magic” numbers are 27247.

My dice server for email for dice.tripleawarclub.org is dvajjn@hotmail.com if you wanna try out playing with dice servers. You must also register your email towards the dice server.

I’ll try to answer any questions you may have. Gl hf.  :-)

• '17 '16 '15 '12

Maybe I got that wrong, but getting a lot of dice results emails is not necessary, right? At least I seem to remember that from a game I followed. So no registering, just letting Triple A do the rolls and attach the turn / post summary in Forum?

• That works for me. If you are playing a competitive game in the future your opponent may however wish that you use a dice server. The trick is to create a spam mail account or tell your email client to redirect all the mail from the dice server to a particular folder.

• '17 '16 '15 '12

understood. Trust is good, control is better  :wink:
    Will try to setup everything tomorrow, getting late here. Thx.

• I’m up for a game using Battlemap…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m