Here's an idea I had of how to provide the tools for anyone to play AAM online here on A&A.org. Below are 2 links to download of a blank map and photoshopped mini's ready to post and play.
1. Download Gimp for free here: http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
2. Install Gimp and open the program.
3. Open the 2 files you downloaded and saved on you computer.
4. Simply click and drag the text and mini's over to the blank map and position them where you want.
5. Save the map as a jpeg for turn 1 or etc.....
6. Post as the attachment or Image code in the game thread and your good.
Simply delete images and texts as units are destroyed and preserve the master .psd file as you will return to it each turn to edit the map. You will notice my set-up is a bit different than other versions of P-b-P as It shows vehicles in one of their 6 facings rather then a generic pic.This visually makes it easier to play because the facings are true and correct.
I would like to hear opinions on the idea.