• Anyone want to play me?

• You’re on.  Which side do you want?  either is fine for me

• I’d prefer Axis but eiher side’s cool. If you want to do a bid ok but IDK how to do them.

• meh.  don’t need a bid.  Go ahead and post G1.

By the way with bidding you “bid for the axis” so if you were to bid $10 and I accept your bid, you would get to be axis but I get $10 worth of nits I can place anywhere.  If I counter with a $6 bid and you accept that it would mean I get to be axis but you get $6 worth.  A negative bid (e.g. -$10) means you will take axis but you will only do it if you get that $10.

• @Vance:

meh.  don’t need a bid.  Go ahead and post G1.

By the way with bidding you “bid for the axis” so if you were to bid $10 and I accept your bid, you would get to be axis but I get $10 worth of nits I can place anywhere.  If I counter with a $6 bid and you accept that it would mean I get to be axis but you get $6 worth.  A negative bid (e.g. -$10) means you will take axis but you will only do it if you get that $10.

OK, IDK what went wrong but this didn’t show up on my “unread posts” page. I will get to G1 tonight (can’t do it now because I’m at school and don’t have ABattlemap).

• OK, I’m really sorry for the delay and these questions.

What are the changes I need to make to get ABattlemap up to +3.9?

Are we playing with tech?

• I’d rather not have tech.  Too silly.

You need to download the alpha 3.9 module and unzip GA3.gim to your ABattlemap directory
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=22555.0

• I have that. I meant what are the changes from Alpha+3 to Alpha+3.9 (i.e. the “Sealion changes”)?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m