• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

If you’re out there… and a member of AA.org

YOU NEED TO GO TO THE FMG CONVENTION IN APRIL!  21st and 22nd!

For whatever reason I am inspired to encouraged to get as many people from this site as possible to go to this event…

No excuse is insurmountable, I’m coming out from Vic BC.  It’s going to be a blast, so MAKE THE EFFORT if your less than a days travel away!

• '12

I’m by Niagara Falls so it’s only a couple of hours drive.  I’ll be there.  I’ll see if I can’t drag some of the other local AA players, but some of us are getting old and too domesticated!

All the local colleges and universities should be notified.  Pretty much every computer science department has a board games club or night.

Glad to hear it Malachi!

Post in the events section, and get yourself on the roster!

• Customizer

@MrMalachiCrunch:

I’m by Niagara Falls so it’s only a couple of hours drive.  I’ll be there.   I’ll see if I can’t drag some of the other local AA players, but some of us are getting old and too domesticated!

All the local colleges and universities should be notified.  Pretty much every computer science department has a board games club or night.

On the Canadian side? We’re looking for a fourth player in our group, PM me if you’re interested. We play every other Sunday! (Yesterday we got three and a half rounds into a Global 40 match. We would have got deeper into it but a friend showed up with a bottle of 40 Creek and slowed the game considerably :-D)

• '12

Canadian side.  My experience is limited to 2nd edition and spring 42.  Gotta love 40 Creek.  Gibson’s is my weakness, that and tequila.  I’d like to expand my horizons but it’s going to have to wait a month or so, too much on the go to add one more thing to my list of obsessions!  Looks like we are about 20 minutes apart.  I’m through the Falls at least once a week, more in the summer.  I take the streetrod along the Niagara parkway whenever I have time.

• Customizer

Cool, email me when you think you can make it and I’ll give you the address. We play 2nd ed, 42, Anniversary and Global. Just a warning, we chain smoke, drink heavily and record ourselves playing for the Dicetruction Podcast.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Sending some prizes from HBG (Historical Board Gaming) for Jeremy to give out.

HBGDoorPrizes.jpg

Thanks Coach…  I’m going to be there - I’ll definetely be giving you shout outs.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m