Minor Threat's Alpha+3.9 (Global 1940) COMPLETE! Setup Charts

• Update!
    -2/8/2012 Adjusted Japan’s income to 26 IPCs
    -2/11/2012 Updated to Alpha+3.9 (Final Version of the Charts)
    -2/12/2012 Fixed US Chart to display proper ‘Victory Conditions’. Download updated file (United States) with 2012-02-12 date
    -2/12/2012 Fixed spelling error with UK Chart under Canadian Income Relocation. Download updated file- United Kingdom 1.1
    -2/13/2012 Fixed Japanese Battleship size to a much more consistent size. Download (optional) updated file- Japan 1.1
    -2/15/2012 Updated all the charts to have more consistent unit sizes on the Unit Reference Chart. This will be the final cosmetic update! Download (optional) updated file - 1.1a [All charts]
    -2/15/2012 Fixed/updated Germany’s air units to 1 tac bomber & 2 strat Bombers (in the territory of Germany) download new file 1.1a Germany
    -2/16/2012 Fixed China’s “Captured Capital” paragraph. download updated file - China 1.2a
    -5/04/2012 United States & United Kingdom have been updated to version 1.2a (added fighter to Western US and 1 Infantry to Egypt.) China has also been updated to v1.3a (removed NB,AB, MIC, MAIC, and AA from unit reference chart)

I have been working on these for some time now, and they’re finally complete!
    Enjoy!  :-)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7hif1zhorbz89

Settings:
    Printer Color settings: I did these with RGB color setting, so they should print out slightly different with CMYK
    Paper to Print these on: Photo Glossy, or Photo Paper. (if done with regular paper, or cardstock they’ll look awful)
    Paper Size: Letter 8.5 x 11

• Japan starting income should be 26

• ty, fixed

• Alpha +3.9 is official as of yesterday lol.

All changes (theres not many) are Germany/UK/France settup changes. Only other change is tweak of one of USSRs NO.

Look for these over on the Larry harris website forum under “sealion in alpha+3” around page 80 or so by Kreighund

• Can you send me the link to 3.9 please? I cant see it.  ty

• Is the German Naval set up correct?

• These changes shouldnt be buried on page 86 of some random thread :-/ They should be incluided in the summary if they have been deemed official.

• So is the current thing up to 3.9?

• @General:

These changes shouldnt be buried on page 86 of some random thread :-/ They should be incluided in the summary if they have been deemed official.

They are official. As of yesterday or the day before i think. Give them a chance lol.

And instead of being lazy maybe go check it out.

But il help your lazy butt out ;)

Krieghund wrote:
    Here are the current changes:

Move the French cruiser in 112 to 110.
    Move the UK cruiser in 112 to 111.
    Move the German cruiser and transport in 113 to 114.
    Add 1 UK mechanized infantry and 1 French infantry to United Kingdom.
    Add 1 UK infantry and 1 AA gun to Scotland.
    Change 1 French tank and 1 French artillery in France to equivalent UK units.

Change the Soviet “Spread of Communism” NO to “3 IPCs for each original German, Italian, or pro-Axis neutral territory that the Soviet Union controls.”

Krieghund wrote:
    I have reviewed the above changes with Larry, and they are now official as written. We’ve also added 1 AA gun to India, bringing the total there to 3.

Hopefully you know who Krieghund and Larry are

• I thought the cards might show the recent updates, otherwise they look GREAT!

• Lazy?  How do you call the guy lazy after he just did all that work and was gracious enough to post it for everyone else to use.

Thank you Minor Threat.

• If you were smart enough to read in context (few humans seem capable) then you would understand just who i was calling lazy.

If they are one in the same then that is not my fault and i do not rescind.

BTW Minor i think these aids look really great, i only was pointing out the irony of you releasing them the same time 3.9 was released.

• @Uncrustable:

If you were smart enough to read in context (few humans seem capable)

Jerk.

• Customizer

These look AMAZING! Thanks dude

• @Uncrustable:

If you were smart enough to read in context (few humans seem capable) then you would understand just who i was calling lazy.

If they are one in the same then that is not my fault and i do not rescind.

BTW Minor i think these aids look really great, i only was pointing out the irony of you releasing them the same time 3.9 was released.

Yes he was calling me lazy.

And I agree with his observation, although I did find the changes eventually then couldnt be bothered posting about them other than to say, finding them was a chore.  Nevertheless thanks for assisting me.

• No problem lol

I do agree they should put on the front page of a new thread and sticky it, but it is still very recent and im sure they will sometime soon

• The final version of these Charts are uploaded. :)
    please verify that all information is correct before printing. (I revised these countless times before uploading for minimal errors, but i’m human too)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7hif1zhorbz89

• updated! check description

• Tank you Minor Threat these will be a welcome addition and make the game easier to set and play

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m