OOB rules, No National objectives except +30 for America.

• I just want to say that me and my in-laws have been playing this way for awhile and it plays very well IMO. USA without +30 would play horrible(don’t even have to think about it). Anyone else play this way?

• @Flying:

I just want to say that me and my in-laws have been playing this way for awhile and it plays very well IMO. USA without +30 would play horrible(don’t even have to think about it). Anyone else play this way?

I doubt many have.  It’s an interesting idea - what has the balance of wins and losses been?

I’d personally also include objectives related to trade/diplomacy.  The Japanese FIC objective prior to war, the German trade objective with Russia prior to war, and possibly the Russian lendlease objective, as those all affect how Barbarossa and the Pacific war play out, encouraging (or discouraging) when the axis acts.  Otherwise it seems as though it’s going to be a J1 attack (japan needs to make some gains early or they don’t have enough momentum, and the german/russian condition makes it more interesting as to when to start barbarossa - G2 or G3?

This may be better in House Rules, however, and will probably be moved.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m