A little question about national advantages

• Hi i’m from Quebec, in Canada… so I speak french and i’m not very good at english, i’m so sorry for theses mistakes about langage.

First, I search a response about my question in google and this forum but… I didn’t find it.
    I played few times to A&A spring ‘42 edition and one of my friend brings the revised edition, we played with the national advantages and that was funniest than a game without theses rules. So, i’m with my A&A spring 1942 (25th anniversary of A&A) and I want to play with the national advantages rules for the Spring 42’ version. Can it be possible (I didn’t find theses rules in the bookrule)? Are these rules equal for each country with the classic spring 42 edition?

Thank you

• I’ve played both and spring '42 seems just like revised but with simplified rules. It seems that the territories and everything are the same, unless i’m thinking of another game. Hope this helps

• So if the territories in are the same in both games, so the National advantages rules can be applied to the Spring '42 version? You think theses rules can be applied and make the game equal for every country in the Spring 42 version?

And can we play with the technology rule too?

If they dont put the NA in spring 42, there must be a reason, no?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m