Looking for allied player Global 1940 newest Alpha 3 set up.

• Let me know and I will get my Germany moves posted.

• Sorry forgot to mention I want to play LOW LUCK style.

• If you don’t mind doing it without Abattlemap and explain LOW LUCK style I can.

• Sounds great I will be playing on a board not on the Abattlemap. Sorry I took so long to get back, just had to take a break from this site for a couple days. I’ll try to post by the end of the day.

• Cool, so what’s Low Luck style then?

• Count up the unit “value” and evertime you reach 6 you get an automatic hit. You never roll more than 2 dice. Most battles are only 1 dice on attack or defense. Let me give you an example. 3 infantry 1 figher attacking =6 so this is an automatic hit. While on defense 3 infantry 1 fighter =10. 1 auto hit and 1 roll at 4 rollover. So you roll 1 dice at a 4 or less for 2 hits. The only time you roll 2 dice is when you are attacking with a sub against a non destroyer unit as well as other units with the sub. Say I have 1 sub 1 destroyer Vs a sub. I would roll a 2 for the sneak shot with the sub and then the 2 with the destroyer. Say if I were attacking a destroyer with 1 sub 1 destroyer. I would roll at a 4 for attack and 2 on the defense of the destroyer. This is because the sub sneak shot is negated.

• Oh yea I already posted my Germany first round.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m