• Sponsor

• 3 Votes per member
    • You may change your vote
    • Poll is open for 3 days.
  • Sponsor

I would like to get an idea of which members are voting for Delta+1 rules, could you please reply to this thread by declaring that you have indeed voted.

• Sponsor

I have voted in this poll.

• Customizer

I voted for “Subs submerge”, “R & D” and “Alpha+3 Bombers”.

I also like the new Mech Infantry profile, but was only allowed 3 votes…

• Sponsor

You can tell everyone how you voted, but it’s not required, I only want to if you voted.

• TripleA

I voted. And so far I like what’s being done with Delta1. I just hope we can make a rule system that works well.

• I cast just 1 vote (alpha 3 AA guns).

• @Vance:

I cast just 1 vote (alpha 3 AA guns).

you vote with style, sir.

• Sponsor

@Vance:

I cast just 1 vote (alpha 3 AA guns).

Thats smart, 1 vote would allow you to view the results, and you will have 2 votes later to push a rule thats tied across the finish line.

• something like that.

• Keep in mind, none of the above has an inherent advantage.  Those wishing for no changes have all their votes consolidated.  That being said, we should give benefit to no change, so we have a tight, well functioning ruleset.

• @Zallomallo:

Keep in mind, none of the above has an inherent advantage.  Those wishing for no changes have all their votes consolidated.  That being said, we should give benefit to no change, so we have a tight, well functioning ruleset.

I agree, and I also want to stress simplicity and not having to mess with too many rules when making proposals.  We all are sorta policing each other here so it is on all of us to point out problems and solutions.

also i have yet to vote

EDIT: making my first vote for the aa guns, I think we all know my position, but I would like to get this covered before we get too deep in the process.  Also want to try splitting the responsibilities of aa guns between plastic guns and cardboard counters.

• Sponsor

@JimmyHat:

@Zallomallo:

Keep in mind, none of the above has an inherent advantage.  Those wishing for no changes have all their votes consolidated.  That being said, we should give benefit to no change, so we have a tight, well functioning ruleset.

I agree, and I also want to stress simplicity and not having to mess with too many rules when making proposals.  We all are sorta policing each other here so it is on all of us to point out problems and solutions.

also i have yet to vote

I have always stressed balancing the rules instead of rewriting them, I think we are slowly getting on the right track, and I’m excited about the possibilities of a collective effort.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I just want to know which one of you is going to have the testicular fortitude (to paraphrase Gov. Blago) to post the ruleset on Larry’s forums.  :evil:

@Young:

@JimmyHat:

@Zallomallo:

also i have yet to vote

I have always stressed balancing the rules instead of rewriting them, I think we are slowly getting on the right track, and I’m excited about the possibilities of a collective effort.

• Sponsor

I would never expect anyone to do such a thing, just like how I would never expect anyone to add a brush stroke to the Mona Lisa and brag about it at the museum.

• @Young:

I would never expect anyone to do such a thing, just like how I would never expect anyone to add a brush stroke to the Mona Lisa and brag about it at the museum.

Actuallyyyyy……  LHOOQ   :-D

• Sponsor

I just change my vote, I really want the Alpha+3 rules and setup changes regarding AA Guns.

• OK I cast my second vote for R&D.

One more vote is needed for Alpha3 AA to beat “none of the above”.  COME ON AA GUNS!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m