I- 94 Enterprises Versus Doms decale in the UK

• Gents, has anyone ordered from I-94 Enterprise 1/600 scale and 1/285 decals and any idea how many per sheet?
    I have been doing heavy research on this and Doms Decals in the UK offer a whopping 400-600 decals per sheet for about $3.60 a sheet.  $1.60 for shipping from the UK.  I-94 is not answering the phone.  Has anyone ever talked with this guy about how many decals per sheet?

Cheers

WARRIOR888

• '21 '18 '17 '15

Most sheets have different sizes but i would say rough guess about 40 to 50 per sheet, 2 sheets to a pack, he has scans of them on his website.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

I’ve never talked to him either but he does answer emails in a day or so.

• Customizer

You can look at the “scans” of each decal sheet and see exactly what is included in each set.

“Tall Paul”

• '21 '18 '17 '15

Just reading about the decals on the doms site, they are a whole sheet, meaning you have to cut around each individual decal. Nearly all I-94 decals are separate. Just something else to consider…

• Gents, Thanks for the info.  I will order my decals for I-94 Enterprises.  I did not know there are two sheets per pack.

Coach says are planes are 1/600 scale for decal purposes.  Armor is 1/285 scale.  Has anyone tried a different scale for AA decals?

Cheers

WARRIOR888

• whats the naval size?  and i take it the mech inf is the same as armor?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Yeah, mech inf is about the same as armor, as is your artillery. The ships are about 1/2400 give or take. Obviously there is variation between the sub and the carrier, i.e. sub is like 1/2000 maybe and carrier is 1/3000 maybe. Just guessing on that part…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m