• Hi forumies…

I have a question to ask that I can’t find the answer to.

With Japan and US being neutral at the start of the game, can these two nations enter land on each others teritories without an act of war?

I know that they can pass eachother in a SZ, stop and nothing happens, so why can’t it be the same for land?

Thanks!

• @Bravehart:

Hi forumies…

I have a question to ask that I can’t find the answer to.

With Japan and US being neutral at the start of the game, can these two nations enter land on each others teritories without an act of war?

I know that they can pass eachother in a SZ, stop and nothing happens, so why can’t it be the same for land?

Thanks!

A)  Japan does not start neutral.  It starts at war with China.

B)  No neutral power may have units in any territories that they do not control.

C)  No power may fly over or place units in a territory belonging to a neutral power.

• So it’s like saying the US can only be used for US ppl, and that’s that because they simply didn’t want to be in this war. Anyother nation flying in and land as a stop over can’t do that till the US is at War.

Why I ask this, is because I wanted to play Japan by standing back on Europe boarders with air units, and it would have to stop either in Russia ( westbound ) or USA ( Eastbound ) on the way. It would be of course upto either one if they wanted to attack Japan on the next turn, or just ignore the Jap’s air units.

• @Bravehart:

So it’s like saying the US can only be used for US ppl, and that’s that because they simply didn’t want to be in this war. Anyother nation flying in and land as a stop over can’t do that till the US is at War.

Why I ask this, is because I wanted to play Japan by standing back on Europe boarders with air units, and it would have to stop either in Russia ( westbound ) or USA ( Eastbound ) on the way. It would be of course upto either one if they wanted to attack Japan on the next turn, or just ignore the Jap’s air units.

Yeah, and that’s not legal.

• K, thanks for your answer!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m