• Thanks for voting!

• What would radar stations do?

• the same as the radar tech

• Thanks.

• How much do they cost ?

• maybe the same as the aa gun, or 6 or 7 or something

• I’d like to see your rules, but I think you should leave the plastic models from the old game as aa guns.  They are way easier to pick up and since they are 3D are harder to miss.  Use the new crap-o-tastic cardboard counters for these rules instead.  Since they are so hard to pick up with normal human hands, they would work great for a static fortification type thing.

• @JimmyHat:

I’d like to see your rules, but I think you should leave the plastic models from the old game as aa guns.

Do you mean the AA guns from classic?

• ??  I don’t understand.  All the aa gun models are the same, I have them all together and sometimes the color is different but the mold is the same.

• My initial idea was created in my head when i was thinking about the german attack on the british radar stations. and i tought that it would be more nice then the little pieces from AAE40 and AAP40

• '10

Use the plastic oil derricks from the wildcatter game as radar towers. When placed in a territory it gives advance warning whenever an attacking plane flies over said territory so that the AA gun in the territory being attacked has a +1 defense value or even allow fighters in any territory that is adjacent to the attacked territory to defend. So a string of these towers would force the attacker to fly around or to take one out with a dive bombing attack. Just a thought.

• @Fishmoto37:

Use the plastic oil derricks from the wildcatter game as radar towers. When placed in a territory it gives advance warning whenever an attacking plane flies over said territory so that the AA gun in the territory being attacked has a +1 defense value or even allow fighters in any territory that is adjacent to the attacked territory to defend. So a string of these towers would force the attacker to fly around or to take one out with a dive bombing attack. Just a thought.

Not a bad idea, but you are getting close to the crossover between a strategic game and a tactical one.

• '10

@timerover51:

@Fishmoto37:

Not a bad idea, but you are getting close to the crossover between a strategic game and a tactical one.

OK, we currently have three tactical games that we have been working on. ILs Eastern front game, my N. Africa game and the Battle of the Bulge game with ILs larger map. So there are plenty of opportunities to try house rules.

• I’d use the silver derricks for oil and gold for Radar towers. But for me i like just the derricks for oil only. using them in all my games from now on.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m