• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

I am thinking of offering tech tokens similar to Anniversary for sale. Please vote if you woul buy some or not and comment how many should be in a set.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

I voted yes that I would, but I own Anniversary so I have some already. I would think that one sheet (20) would do it for a game. 25-30 may be a bit more on the safe side, but probably not necessary.

@Variable:

I voted yes that I would, but I own Anniversary so I have some already. I would think that one sheet (20) would do it for a game. 25-30 may be a bit more on the safe side, but probably not necessary.

I thought about doing one for each nation but cost is too high.
    One design for all will be best.

• Yes an old suggestion of mine. One set per run or double set. make them big enough say 1.5 inch round where players can read the tech and what it does and it has a spot to place the national token on top to indicate ownership.

I would like a set of all the neutrals listed by pro axis pro allies and strict each on separate tokens. All info on one side and for us house people to add a alternate set up on the flip site that is historical.

• Customizer

Most definitely Yes. My group always plays with tokens.

@Imperious:

I would like a set of all the neutrals listed by pro axis pro allies and strict each on separate tokens. All info on one side and for us house people to add a alternate set up on the flip site that is historical.

Would also like Neutral roundel set that would include 3 types of roundels:
    Strict Neutral
    Pro Allied
    Pro Axis

• Customizer

Yeah, I use the research tokens from Anniversary as well, but I bet not all A&A buffs got the Anniversary game so you could make some that they could purchase.
    They should be simple research tokens that all nations can use and the same size as your other roundels.  You could make them in sheets of 20 like you do with your other national roundels.  If some gamers do more tech research than others, they can buy extra sheets.  I’m sure they can afford them at your prices.  Design is up to you of course.  You could make them like the Anniversary tokens or come up with something of your own.
    I don’t think they should be nation specific or tech specific or oversized.  Doing that will make them much more expensive.

Yes I agree, I think a set of 20 would be fine and if someone wanted more, buy another set.
    They should be one design and same size as other roundels.
    I was thinking that maybe I should make them plastic with a color design on them.
    I could still sell them at a low price.

IL, great ideas but too expensive.

• Customizer

Plastic?  You can make sheets of plastic roundels like you do with the cardboard ones?  Or would these be already punched out?

@knp7765:

Plastic?  You can make sheets of plastic roundels like you do with the cardboard ones?  Or would these be already punched out?

They would be like the grey and red plastic chips with something printed in the middle.

• @coachofmany:

@knp7765:

They would be like the grey and red plastic chips with something printed in the middle.

That sounds great  but what will be printed in the middle ???

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m