• When does the US get their 30 IPC’s of money? Is it during the Collect Income Phase or at the beginning of their turn following a declaration of war? I think it’s during the collect income phase but want to make sure. Thanks!

• '12

The US declares war on the collect income phase of the 3rd turn.

This means that as soon as war is declared, all of the national objectives for the war time economy kick in, and the US gets their bonus money at the end of the 3rd turn.  Keep in mind, you cannot actually attack until the 4th turn.

• I posted my question incorrectly. It’s Turn 2 in the game I’m playing. Japan declared war during the beginning of their Turn 2. When does the US get their money? Beginning of the turn? Or during the Collect Income phase?

• Official Q&A

All NOs are collected in the Collect Income phase, unless otherwise specified.

• The 30 IPC’s that the US gets per turn for being at war is considered a NO?

• @Commando:

The 30 IPC’s that the US gets per turn for being at war is considered a NO?

Yes, as long as the USA holds the Eastern, Central, and Western holdings.

• So the US gets 30 IPC’s per turn for being at war, in addition to the NO’s listed in the Alpha +2 rules? Or, do the NO’s in the Alpha +2 rules take place of the 30 IPC’s for being at war?

• dude, have u read the ALpha 2 rules?  the 30 ipcs have been divided into the NOs

• I was implying OOP America rules.

• The copy of the Alpha +2 rules I have don’t say the 30 IPC’s that the US originally got for being at war, were now divided between the NO’s in the Alpha +2 rules. So just wanted to make sure.

• @Commando:

The copy of the Alpha +2 rules I have don’t say the 30 IPC’s that the US originally got for being at war, were now divided between the NO’s in the Alpha +2 rules. So just wanted to make sure.

In the original OOB rules, the US gets 30 IPCs each turn as long as it holds the continental US.  It’s a NO.

In the Alpha +.2 rules, it’s similar but it’s more split up between the different US territories.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m