• Hi everyone, I just got battle of the bulge yesterday and I have already played 3 games!!! but every time, the Germans win. Is there any strategy to make live tougher for the axis player? In my most recent game, the axis had 31 supplies on the board and the allies had 59 but the axis still won??? In a game against my brother, my tanks rolled all the way to Huy and Wellin and I completely surrounded the allies northern army. If anyone has any suggestions, they will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• @Lufftwaffe:

Hi everyone, I just got battle of the bulge yesterday and I have already played 3 games!!! but every time, the Germans win. Is there any strategy to make live tougher for the axis player? **In my most recent game, the axis had 31 supplies on the board and the allies had 59]/b] but the axis still won??? In a game against my brother, my tanks rolled all the way to Huy and Wellin and I completely surrounded the allies northern army. If anyone has any suggestions, they will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you had 31 Axis supplies on the board at any one time you’re playing wrong.**

• It was in turn 8 and I did not use many supplies in that turn. I also captured an allied supply dump with 8 or 9 supply tokens in it. But I did advance all the way to Huy.

• @Lufftwaffe:

It was in turn 8 and I did not use many supplies in that turn. I also captured an allied supply dump with 8 or 9 supply tokens in it. But I did advance all the way to Huy.

Okay, then the Allied guy was playing wrong.  :lol: (No need to stack up all that gas if you’re not using it.)

Nine supplies a turn isn’t enough to run each turns movement and attack. You only start with 24ish. The Allies must have been very generous.

• Yeah, the allied player was very generous. I capured a total of 15ish supply tokens from them :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m