• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

You can vote for as many as you like, but please be advised, this is to represent a Nationalist Chinese Army that was equipped by the Americans, they would not need all the units as major nation nor would they would of had them. The more units that are used, the higher the price of the set. Might not need Infantry if everybody has enough of them and would require the most pieces. I would match the OOB color, Thanks!

• '14

Infantry, art, and fighter should be good here!

• could you make the tank a M3 Stuart

• @Lunarwolf:

could you make the tank a M3 Stuart

Seconded!

• Yeah, you could make the Nationalists double for early-war US and Communists double for early-war Soviets, and axis minors for early-war Germans…

specific models for Nationalists/ early-war US:

1. Infantry with British Brodie helmet and bolt-action rifle (Nationalists could be found with just about any helmet, including the German one, but using this one makes them early-war-US-compatible)
    2. Early-war Stuart
    3. P-40 Tomahawk fighter…

specific models for Communists/ early-war Soviets:

1. Infantry with the early, bulkier Soviet helmet (I forget the model # off-hand)
    2. T-26 tank
    3. I-16 fighter

• im liking where this is going. i would love to buy a set or to of the 2 Chinese sets if these sculpts were included

• Ya if you made the Chinese set with a Stuart and P-40 this set will sell very well.  These pieces should definitely be included!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m