• DOES ANYONE PLAY THIS GAME?

• has no one played this game before?

• WHY WONT ENY ONE ANSWER ME???

cminke, typical forum etiquette is to not respond to a topic you cannot or don’t want to respond too. I would assume no one has played it or if they have played it, they don’t have a lot of interest in discussing it.

GG

• thank you at least you have boterd to explain this to me.

EVERYONE TRY THIS GAME YOU WILL LOVE IT

• Id rather decode sentences with my enigma machine.

Make a sentence is code and i will see if i can figure it out?

Sounds like a fun deal.  Make sure to use both letters and numbers to make words.

cminke, I looked at screenshots of it online. It has graphics akin to runescape. I think most people would rather play games with a “view” that’s better than 1996. But if that’s all your machine can handle, more power to you!  8-)

GG

• if you know any thing about grapics it would acour to you that the graphics are ASWUME… pixilesa are orented verticaly right. but these square got all difrent ways…and still look square.

also click on the folloing link and see what i mean…
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=73861
    …you can change the textures

…in other words the actual game “grapics”(the kinds you talk about(the squareness)) is poor quality.
    BUT the game its self is not

• '10

@Imperious:

Id rather decode sentences with my enigma machine.

Make a sentence is code and i will see if i can figure it out?

Sounds like a fun deal.  Make sure to use both letters and numbers to make words.

Now that is funny. I have been trying to decode cminke manualy because my enigma is broken.

• I have been trying to decode cminke manually because my enigma is broken.

Thats a common thing going around, i see market for a repairman since so many people have broken their Enigma machine.

Either that or the machine was not made well.

• lol
    :-D

or home made

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m