• Okay so I’m confused. This makes me sound like a nooby but I only count 7 VCs on the Pacific board. Honalulu, San Francisco, Manila, Sydney, Tokyo, Shanghai, and Calcutta. Whats the eighth? I’m having an off day so maybe I just missed one but what is it?  :?

• Hong Kong

• @Pvt.Ryan:

Okay so I’m confused. This makes me sound like a nooby but I only count 7 VCs on the Pacific board. Honalulu, San Francisco, Manila, Sydney, Tokyo, Shanghai, and Calcutta. Whats the eighth? I’m having an off day so maybe I just missed one but what is it?  :?

Your question wasn’t too bad. Mine is worse. Can you win with accomplishing victory cities on one front while not having them on the other. In other words, if I am Germany and I hit my victory conditions do we win despite Japan not doing so?

Bill

• @billinjackson:

@Pvt.Ryan:

Okay so I’m confused. This makes me sound like a nooby but I only count 7 VCs on the Pacific board. Honalulu, San Francisco, Manila, Sydney, Tokyo, Shanghai, and Calcutta. Whats the eighth? I’m having an off day so maybe I just missed one but what is it?  :?

Your question wasn’t too bad. Mine is worse. Can you win with accomplishing victory cities on one front while not having them on the other. In other words, if I am Germany and I hit my victory conditions do we win despite Japan not doing so?

Bill

Yes, As long as you meet the required VC’s on one map, All the axis wins.

• Lol that question is a little worse. Well I don’t own Pacific so I’m not to embaressed. Thanks for the help though.

• HEY! NO! THAT IS TOM HANKS JOB! NOBODY DOES TOM HANK’S JOB!  :-D

• Customizer

Off Topic:
    Speaking of saving Pvt. Ryan. I recently discovered that your avatar is the roundel for Iran and not Italy.

Talk aboot a huge production mistake!
    Also even if they reversed the colour scheme it would be the roundel for Italy after they joined the Allies. I’m going to order the roundels with the fascist symbol from HBG http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/?category_name=hbg-custom-roundels

• @Most:

Off Topic:
    Speaking of saving Pvt. Ryan. I recently discovered that your avatar is the roundel for Iran and not Italy.

Talk aboot a huge production mistake!
    Also even if they reversed the colour scheme it would be the roundel for Italy after they joined the Allies. I’m going to order the roundels with the fascist symbol from HBG http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/?category_name=hbg-custom-roundels

You’re partially correct - it is the roundel for Iran but it was also the roundel for Italian aircraft during WW1:

http://www.theaerodrome.com/aircraft/italy/ansaldo_a1.php

Regarding the fascist symbol my guess is that they didn’t want to risk having the game banned due to the prohibition of fascist symbols that exist in many countries, like the swastika in Germany.

• @ghr2:

Wayyyyy off topic, but ghr2, have you played warcraft 3 custom map called Night of the Dead? lol

• @Dark_Destroyer:

@ghr2:

Wayyyyy off topic, but ghr2, have you played warcraft 3 custom map called Night of the Dead? lol

No, but ive played the Axis & Allies: Europe(v5.9) and Pacific(v1.2) custom games.

• Off Topic: Yeah I know about this stupid symbol. I changed it to it cause It’s default and I was playing Italy in a forum game. WAAAYYY OFF TOPIC: Hey I have played NOTD on Starcraft 2. Man I love that game. Class: Rifleman :Tech Tree: Survivor!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m