??Did anyone even try Larry's new tank rule??

• Has anyone tried out Larry’s new tank rule yet or just ignored it hoping it would go away.
    If so what did you think of it?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

No. What a was of damn time.

It makes me sick that he think he can just throw out crappy ideas like that, and expect us to go eat it up like ducks being tossed bread at the park.  Testing it for HIS personal gain.

What a #( guy.

• and expect us to go eat it up like ducks being tossed bread at the park.

Very funny way of looking at it :-D

• '20 '19 '18 '16 '15 '11 '10

Nope.

Just hoped Larry would wish it away to the cornfield like in that old twilight zone episode.

I’m happy it was a non-starter.

• TripleA

I seldom buy the 6 ipc tanks as it is… although from what people have been saying, major IC romania with 10 tanks round 2 is a pretty beast rush.

• '17 '16 Customizer

What’s w/ all the whining going on about the “new” tank rule? It’s not a new one either. 3-2-2-5 is the “old” rule since the game was marketed in the early '80s. It’s only a buck more now. Big deal. Simmer down folks and relize it’s only a game. Getting you panties all bunched up and calliing names is pretty lame and infantile. Do some of you need a time out? Or do I have to get the belt out?  :-D

As far as the “rule” goes, I like the current 3-3-2-6. Only for the defense factor. But when I play the original, it’s 3-2-2-5. So I don’t rely on tanks for defense as much as I do a stack of Infantry.

• Its not a rule, it was thrown in the garbage can. if you think a 3-2-2-6 unit is just fine, then lets shoot for a 3-2-2-345 unit

• @Maddog77:

What’s w/ all the whining going on about the “new” tank rule? It’s not a new one either. 3-2-2-5 is the “old” rule since the game was marketed in the early '80s. It’s only a buck more now. Big deal. Simmer down folks and relize it’s only a game. Getting you panties all bunched up and calliing names is pretty lame and infantile.

You wear Panties?? Wow> Do they make your dice rolls any luckier?

• @Maddog77:

What’s w/ all the whining going on about the “new” tank rule? It’s not a new one either. 3-2-2-5 is the “old” rule since the game was marketed in the early '80s. It’s only a buck more now. Big deal. Simmer down folks and relize it’s only a game. Getting you panties all bunched up and calliing names is pretty lame and infantile. Do some of you need a time out? Or do I have to get the belt out?  :-D

As far as the “rule” goes, I like the current 3-3-2-6. Only for the defense factor. But when I play the original, it’s 3-2-2-5. So I don’t rely on tanks for defense as much as I do a stack of Infantry.

Amazing! when tanks defend at three I use them for defense
    when tanks defend at two I use infantry for defense

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m