October 22, 2014, 04:13:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you live near Cincinnati? Join us this weekend for A&A Spring Gathering XI on April 5-6, 2013. Search me
  Articles  
   Home   Help Login Register AACalc  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sgt. Wonko's & TMTM's 1940 Global Module for Abattlemap  (Read 11419 times)
The Dessert Fox
A&A.org Destroyer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 06:39:56 pm »

Mistake in map

In Jeh there is soviet art rather than ���

To edit replace the SU Art with ��� Art and then save the map file in the t40.gim file

This means that you don't need to replace it at the start of every game
Kobu
A&A.org Bomber

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 06:49:00 pm »

The Soviets are also missing quite a bit of their setup. I haven't looked around for other problems but that one was rather obvious.
TMTM
A&A.org Submarine

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 07:10:40 pm »

Right.. its the transport that looks like its on fire... the reason it might not be damaging is you might not have put a flag in the box that you are now at war with that country.. you need to be at war with the country you are damaging.. you'll need to put the appropriate flag in the Diplomatic chart.

I put German damage marker in SZ 109. Nothing. Try a British one and nothing. I marked everyone being at war with everyone, different markers in many different sea zones, and nothing.
it works for me.. the game starts with uk and germany at war.. i put a german damage marker in z109 and it shows damage on the infoview.. as you add the damage marker you dont see the damage change?
Kobu
A&A.org Bomber

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 07:22:07 pm »

Correct. It doesn't do anything.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:28:13 pm by Kobu » Logged
TMTM
A&A.org Submarine

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2011, 07:26:58 pm »

beta2 is avaliable for download.. its been updated with a new Start.aam file. gamerman01 made it. Thanks!
TMTM
A&A.org Submarine

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 07:29:56 pm »

Correct. It doesn't do anything.
Hi, I've updated the files.. redownload and unzip it and replace the old files. Then open abattlemap and from the toolbar grab the unit just right of the aa gun.. its the last unit on the toolbar and place it in z109 or z119.. you should see on the Infoview screen damage occuring... does anything else not see damage occur?
TMTM
A&A.org Submarine

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2011, 07:32:24 pm »

What version of abattlemap are you using? this could cause this issue if you don't have the latest version.
TMTM
A&A.org Submarine

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2011, 07:33:35 pm »

I'd like to see Attlia add some more to the code...
I think you know that's not gonna happen, but hopefully H will take care of it this summer if/when he has time.  If I'm not around this summer, you should remind/mention it to him because I'd not noticed this bug before and it therefore wasn't in the list I think I gave him of bugs needing fixed.

hey guys,
I DL the files now what? how do i run this?  undecided
I recommend trying Funetioneta's module that is stickyed above this topic.. you first need abattlemap and the upgrade that comes with the pacific 1940 module before my module will work for you.
I recommend pointing people to HolKann's installer instead (it includes 0.80+), since it's easier to find and doesn't require any registration, and since there are a million "pacific 1940 module"s he could download before actually downloading Atti's outdated one that you are referring to

do you have this? try HolKann's installer
Kobu
A&A.org Bomber

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2011, 07:44:11 pm »

What version of abattlemap are you using? this could cause this issue if you don't have the latest version.

0.80 alpha1. I re-installed in a new folder and now it works. I didn't even know what you meant by "damage" on the infoview, but it's all working now. Thanks!
Emperor Mollari
2007 AAR League
A&A.org Heavy Bomber

The Emperor has returned.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 05:40:08 pm »

beta2 is avaliable for download.. its been updated with a new Start.aam file. gamerman01 made it. Thanks!

Is there a link to beta2?
TMTM
A&A.org Submarine

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2011, 05:44:57 pm »

Is there a link to beta2?
All updates will be at the top of the first page of this post. Here is the link you need http://www.axisandallies.us/T40beta2.zip

Please let me know of any errors or corrections needed.
Emperor Mollari
2007 AAR League
A&A.org Heavy Bomber

The Emperor has returned.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2011, 05:54:18 pm »

Just a minor fix, SZ22 needs a ��� flag.
TMTM
A&A.org Submarine

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2011, 09:07:31 am »

Just a minor fix, SZ22 needs a ��� flag.
Thanks! Let me know of any more. Do the NO's work good? I'm going to update them a touch.. and take out the manually add from the NO's that are only collect once and add a box that you move your flag from the collect box to the used box.. so it will add them to the cash total and also keep track that you already collect it once.
Gamerman01
A&A.org Heavy Bomber

Rules "Deputy", G40 league mod

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2011, 07:08:39 am »

If possible, it would be tremendous if you could change the order of countries in the info bar and tool bar to match actual turn order of Alpha2.
Gamerman01
A&A.org Heavy Bomber

Rules "Deputy", G40 league mod

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2011, 07:11:39 am »

Btw, the bigger size of zones and territories (compared to previous modules) is wonderful.

If you're adding insignificant roundels to the Pacific, then I will ask again that you delete the language in the Chinese NO about using USA artillery.  That is irrelevant at best and confusing at worst because we have Chinese artillery units.  Also, Alpha2 rules are presently 8 cities in Europe theater, and 6 in Pacific, so the start map should have like 8 German icons and 6 ��� icons.....  Also, I'm not sure the USSR/��� NAT box is needed anymore with the new 12 IPC NO's....  Whatever you think.

Now if I can sit down sometime and actually figure out how to change the background colors, I'll be really happy....  cheesy
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 07:14:15 am by gamerman01 » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

2014 Support Drive
Support Level
Forum Username
Note: payee will appear as Livid Labs, LLC.
Buy Axis & Allies
  • Axis & Allies 1942 [Amazon]
  • A&A Pacific 1940 [Amazon]
  • A&A Europe 1940 [FMG]
  • [eBay]
  • [eBay]
  • A&A D-Day [Amazon]
  • A&A Battle of the Bulge [Amazon]
  • [eBay]
  • [eBay]
  • WWII Themed Combat Dice [FMG]

Axis and Allies.org Official Gold Sponsor: Field Marshal Games