Whats a good way to stop the japanese from taking over china

• whats a good way to stop the japanese from taking over china and eventually taking over the east coast of russia?

• 2007 AAR League

I know most people would disagree with me, but a Soviet invasion into Manchuria has kind of given the Japanese more reason to concentrate on the Soviet’s than on the Americans. Hope this helps :D .

@UKcommander:

I know most people would disagree with me, but a Soviet invasion into Manchuria has kind of given the Japanese more reason to concentrate on the Soviet’s than on the Americans. Hope this helps :D .

yep…. :wink:

• This slows Japan for 2 turns, but ultimately opens the door for Japan’s easier conquest of Asia. USSR, too, because you lose your mid-size blocking/countering force(usually stacked in Yak) by the “USSR takes Man” move.

You might look through these fora(Axis & Allies) and the Player Help fora for ideas. Look for UK IC in India, US IC in Sinkiang, and USSR/Russia’s best/first turn/move. (Whew!!)

Check out
    SOURCE :
    http://axisandallies.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1472

and see what you can come up with to counter the J1 & J2 (China) moves.

Remember, you, or you and your Allies have to work together in 1-2 or 1-2-3 fashion to defeat the Axis.

• This slows Japan for 2 turns, but ultimately opens the door for Japan’s easier conquest of Asia. USSR, too, because you lose your mid-size blocking/countering force(usually stacked in Yak) by the “USSR takes Man” move.

Agreed.

Provided Russia is even allowed to attack on R1, I would welcome the attack against Manchuria by the Russians because it WILL result 99% of the time in losses of at least 1 unit which is one less I have to face when I transport in half a dozen infantry by J2. Or land troops in amphibious on the Far East and sneak in the back door to Moscow without even confronting the Manchuria troops right away (ok, maybe that’s a bit enthusiastic but the premise remains true: if you’re not blocking the Japanese and keeping a reserve to strike using the tank, you’re asking them to march on Moscow).

• Get there “the firstest with the mostest”

• @shermie:

Get there “the firstest with the mostest”

It don’t work if’n your most is chewed up
    so’s the Allied’s least can take it back!

Note: This is another way of saying, “The Logistics guy on MASH, whom Hawkeye hated so much, had it right!”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m