• I don’t have the rulebook, so can I get these questions answered plese?

1. Can a tank and a mech infantry be on a transport at the same time
    2. Can a unit that can move 2 spaces (Like those two^) get on a transport, then get off to attack on the same turn as a combat move?

Edit: more questions:

3. Say Germany takes France, getting all of there IPCs. Then Italy takes Southern France. Does Italy take the IPCs for that territory from Germany, or do they take control of it, but not get the IPCs?

4: Is Ontario adjacent to eastern united states and central united states?

• @Adamml321:

I don’t have the rulebook, so can I get these questions answered plese?

1. Can a tank and a mech infantry be on a transport at the same time
    2. Can a unit that can move 2 spaces (Like those two^) get on a transport, then get off to attack on the same turn as a combat move?

1.  No.  One infantry and one of anything else.
    2. Can’t tell what you’re asking exactly…  I think No, but to clarify:

You cannot move a land unit any amount of spaces, then load onto a transport. 
    You cannot move a land unit any amount of spaces after offloading from a transport.

You CAN put a unit on a transport, move the transport (potentially loading more units), and offload the unit in the same phase (not over 2 phases).  You can either load and unload in the combat phase or load and unload in the noncombat phase.  You can also load in the combat phase (or noncombat phase) and choose not to unload, but that transport will not be able to unload until your next turn at the very earliest.

And you can only offload in one seazone onto ONE territory.

• Thanks, that is what I was asking about.

• Official Q&A

@kcdzim:

You can also load in the combat phase (or noncombat phase) and choose not to unload, but that transport will not be able to unload until your next turn at the very earliest.

The only way that you can load in the combat movement phase and not unload in the same turn is if you attempt an amphibious assault and retreat from the sea battle, in which case you cannot unload.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Regardless of if Germany has Paris, France or not, if Italy takes S. France, all they get is S. France and collect income as per any other territory conquered during the Conduct Combat Phase of the game.  They never get treasury IPC for taking a territory, unless they take a capitol (Calcutta, India; Sydney, Australia; Washington DC, USA; London, England; Moscow, Russia; Berlin, Germany; Rome, Italy).

Taking a capitol is an exception to the rules, it is not a standard rule for taking any territory.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m