• If you were going spend many years behind bars and could take one board game with you, what game would you choose and why?

• Depends how many other people were there. If it’s a bigger one probably the Anniversary Version of Axis and Allies since Europe/Pacific 40 are stand alone. If it was a smaller jail I would bring a game like Risk or Monopoly (probably the one with electronic banking because it’s less to carry around.)

• Axis and allies global 1940….i’d have all the time in the world, could play solo or with others, I’d play the axis against brand new players and win. :)

• '10

@JamesAleman:

Axis and allies global 1940….i’d have all the time in the world, could play solo or with others, I’d play the axis against brand new players and win. :)

Great lots of rookie allied players. Wait, maybe they might be bigger than you and sore losers.

• Monopoly

so I could hide an escape kit in the pieces.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Poker.  Money is too be made whilst in Jail - YES people have it, and YES if you are going to jail you should bring it.

That or Russian Roulette, so I could shoot my way out.

Remember folks going to jail is not what you think, it’s just like going back to high school.  Not a big deal - but not something you want to do either.

• '10

@Gargantua:

Poker.  Money is too be made whilst in Jail - YES people have it, and YES if you are going to jail you should bring it.

Remember folks going to jail is not what you think, it’s just like going back to high school.  Not a big deal - but not something you want to do either.

Is this the voice of experience speaking?

• ASL. Doesn’t take up a lot of room to play.

• @Fishmoto37:

@Gargantua:

Is this the voice of experience speaking?

Yeah this worries me a little… You seem to do some questionable things Gargantua.  :|

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I am not at liberty to address such questions at this time.

Just make sure when you are going to jail - and I say WHEN not if.  That you bring cash, and new running shoes.  Cigarettes don’t hurt, but cash is more imporant.  And those shoes will be one of the most important things you can own.

Also - try to get a copy of the prison rules, BEFORE you go.  The prisions/guards these days deliberately try to make sure you don’t know the rules, so they can break them / be inconsistent.  Where-as if you know the regulations you can make effective complaints and effect positive change for yourself and others mis-jailed.

Also remember to save your food, even if you’re not hungry - or feel sick.  Worst case, with mushy items, trade it with someone else for something small at the time.

Everyone wants to just do their time and go home, that crap you see on television is nothing like the real thing.  Everyone but the system is your friend on the inside.  That is as long as you keep your mouth closed and don’t piss people off.

• @Fishmoto37:

@JamesAleman:

Axis and allies global 1940….i’d have all the time in the world, could play solo or with others, I’d play the axis against brand new players and win. :)

Great lots of rookie allied players. Wait, maybe they might be bigger than you and sore losers.

R2, may I suggest a new strategy: let the Wookiee win…

• '10

@13thguardsriflediv:

@Fishmoto37:

@JamesAleman:

R2, may I suggest a new strategy: let the Wookiee win…

Good idea!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m