• I find that if Germany buys 2 transports on round 1, UK falls on round 2 of Germany, so far this works great and I want to try to find a blocking move with the Allies. If anybody has one I would like to hear it.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

build as many men as possible, and fly all planes to Great Britain.

Also, use the new “alpha” setups are rules, they improve the gameplay significantly.

• yes, building 9 inf or 7 inf and 1 aa gun (assuming germany is bringing the entire luftwaffe) on UK1 will help.
    Also transport units from canada if at all possible on UK1. The tac bomber on the carrier can get there, the more defenses the better.
    We have a house rule limiting the number of attacks a power can execute to 5 per round. Makes it a little more challenging on where to focus, especially on G1.

• The UK already has an AA gun. No need to buy a 2nd one

• We tried to build max man, and bring everything from the tactical to the man and tank from Canada, but it seems too little to help with the defense. What are the alpha rules?

• If you buy a 2nd aa gun don’t you get 2 shots per plane?

• @lamdan:

If you buy a 2nd aa gun don’t you get 2 shots per plane?

No  :-)

• and even if uk gets occupied by the axis it is well possible for the US to win this game, though russia has to defend well and the Uk is still part of the axis-empire. as US i managed in one game to have 10 transports ready in round 7 to start an invasion from gibraltar with good odds of taking the uk, italy, france or even germany.

rock on

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m