• Many topics invoked by search are a few years old, so I figured I’d start a new one.  Looking for Phoenix area gamers to play some A&A, I have a wide allowance for distance but cannot host.  Would prefer a home location to a business (especially if we can bring beer).  Any takers?

• '19 Moderator

I may be setting up a game around the 15th of Jan with a friend of mine from this site who is visiting.  I will contact you if it looks like a go.

Red, aka dezrtfish

• What A&A are you looking to play? We have A&A Spring 42, but our real interest is playing AAM, the Land version of the miniatures. Anyone out there into the minis game, we would like to talk to you about some FTF play. We could possibly host, no loud rowdies but tabletalk is an integral part of the game……lol…Let us know

Curt & Roxy

• Still seems tough to find many players in the Phoenix area.  Got a couple going so far, need some more with hosting capability

• Haven’t touched the AA miniatures for about a year, but I could get back into it.  As long as you allow beer of course

• '19 Moderator

I know its a wait Mike, but I’ll be back after the first and we will get some games together.  BTW I have Minis as well…

• '19 Moderator

First of the year that is… 2012  :wink:

• Unfortunately, Mike Massino passed near the end of last April.  He was part of our gaming group in Denver before he moved to Arizona.

• '19 Moderator

wow, what happened? I talked to him last december and tried to hook him up with my gaming group.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m