• This was using Alpha#1 troop positions and national objectives.

Most of these rules came from this forum, some i have remade or rewrote or made myself so credit for this goes to everyone in this forum.

My playing group and i have played 4 games with these rules and i got to tell ya it was pretty fun. An equal split between axis and allie victories.

If i made any mistakes please let me know so i can remedy them, and if there are any questions i will answer them as quickly as i can.

Sorry the posts were so long , but give this rule book a shot i think you will all enjoy yourselves.

Thanks  Detuite

ps i made the railroad markers and coastal fortification marker on paint and printed them on picture paper.

• A few things i missed  Railstations cost 8 ipc’s and can be placed on any territory, and can move upto 12 ipc’s worth of land units a turn.

National advantages- roll 1D6 and claim that NA for the entirety of the game each country only gets the 1, Uk-E and UK-P each get there own to use.

Also thinking about a moral boost rule- after a complete round of battle and the cassualties are chosen if one side did not land a single hit on the other, than the other side attacker of defender gets a +1 bonus to attack or defence.

• Where’s number 1?

• 6 below #7

• You should put all 7 posts in 1 thread instead of making 7 separate threads

• Yes exactly and vacate this notion that by merely indicating a thread by some number will generate interest more than just making a proper title that actually conveys what it is about.

• Accually i tried bet theres a 20,000 word limit apperently and i didnt fell like counting, sorry for the numbers its accually a book that broke down real quick.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m