But a few questions:
1. The production limits:
I count 49 IPC for Russia, not 48.
Japan gets 41 instead of 40
Commonwealth gets 35 rather than 33
Far East Command 21 instead of 23
Maybe i'm wrong, but i did it twice for each nation.
2. Does C.China has its own starting IPC and production or do C.China and Russia share the warchest?
3. Can Russa purchase units for C.China?
4. Germany/Italy attacks Great Britain +20 IPC’s
Is this valid for any attack against british troops or facilities (i.e. german submarines attack the royal navy or industrial bombing of London) or do Germany have to invade british island with ground troops?
5. Is it possible for the UK to attack Italy in the same game turn as Germany have taken Paris?
6. I don't have the AAG40 rules. Is this the right way to play with industrial complexes:
- Placed on territory of 3+
- Max 10 units
- Max damage 20
- Can only be built on original owned TT’s, downgraded to Minor when captured (Does it include Minors like Siam?)
- Placed on territory of 2+
- Max 3 units
- Max damage 6
- Upgrade to Major for 20 IPC
7. How do you face the problem of logistics? Do units get doubled movement speed in the non combat phase? I thought to implement railroad like in xeno games Wordl at War.
8. Which regions are VC's?
9. (first group) Greece, Yugoslavia, Iran, Liberia, Brazil, Siam and Argentinia don't have a fixed income like (second group) Rumania, Bulgaria and Hungary.
get a fixed income which they have to spend in their own country and they produce an additional income (value on the map) for Germany. So overall Rumania would get 6+4=10 IPC to the income pool of the Axis, right?
get no fixed income, so the Majors only get the income value on the map. There is no restriction to spend this money in these nations, right?