• hello guys,

i have now a big problem, I have collected many hours of play playing germany and  in the early games I have won often, but now the things are changing.
    My playmates have created some new moves putting me in crisis, i’m going to explain better:

Normaly on G1 i buy a major IC (but i have tried also the carrier but sea lion doesn’t work the uk player has his moves against) i sink the british fleet on sea zones : 109, 110, 111, 112
    after i take france  and normandy, finland and bulgary i don’t take yugoslavia on the first in order to not distract units for the barbarossa (G2).
    On G2 i start barbarossa penetrating with all my available troops first in eastern poland,after in belarus and than in smolensk, and  combining at every turn the units produced in romania where the factory is.
    I suppose this is the better strategy but the russian player now doesn’t do counter attack and retires all his infantry and units  back when i was at the gates of moscow he has tons of infantry kinda 50-60 + other units and it’s impossible to think about adirect attack, cause i soon lost my tanks and he has a tons of infantry to lose….

There is more from turn 3 the production is split for the western and estern front allowing the soviet player to resist more… with a stalemate on eastern front there are no hope to resist on the other fronts.

If you don’t do the carrier on g1 the engliosh player can built a minor ic in india and with the ic in sud africa can easily crush the italians with a few problems but as i told before making the carrier will make you lost a moves against russia  i dont’t know the deck is short can someone illuminate me with a balanced strategy
    ty in advance

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Just get in there, and do your best.

Capitalize on your enemies mistake, and pick to focus on either Russia, or England, and not both.

• Can you break off a couple infantry and artillery to capture all the other Russian territory?  Then he has to come out and fight.  If you have Leningrad and Stalingrad you’re doing pretty good.  If you get enough of his territory you may be able to keep him bottled up for quite a small investment.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m