• This is more of an opinion than a loop-hole but feel free to comment or advise.

So this probably won’t come up that often but; If the U.K. Lands a fighter or two on Lennigrad or even the Baltic states from an aircraft Carrier in the Event that Russia delcared war on Japan (making the landing eligible) on lets say U.k. 2 or 3, Germany Could be attacking, winning, destroying everything, including the fighters on G3 or 4.

This would not invalidate: " Collect 5 IPCs if the convoy in sea zone 125 is free of Axis Warships. Archangel is controlled by the Soviet Union, and there are no units belonging to any other Allied or Axis powers present in any territories originally controlled by the Soviet Union."

The Bristish fighter(s) would be dead but hopefully have taken out a few German units.

Does anyone see any greater impact?

• You can’t do that anymore.

• Neutrality is taken care of in Alpha+:

4. If the Soviet Union is at war with Axis powers on only one map, it is still under the restrictions of being a neutral power. In other words, war with Japan lifts those restrictions from the USSR on the Pacific map only, and war with Germany and/or Italy lifts those restrictions on the Europe map only.

Otherwise, I don’t understand what point you are trying to make. If the UK has units in Russia, then they get destroyed, Russia can still collect its NO? Well, yeah.

• I guess the concept was that the U.K. could sacrifice the occasional fighter withour screwing up the Russian N.O…  If Germany decided not to attack a given Territory to have the U.k. Fighter deny the N.O… then Russia is still ahead because they weren’t attacked.

Anyway, the U.K. could land on U.K.4 as I would think that %100 of Russian PLayers would declare war on R4 if Germany had not declared war by then.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m