• Firstly… Is Germany available to deny Russia their Archangel NO at G1 prior to declaration of war and on?

Secondly… Can a captured AA gun move on the turn it was taken?

AC

• '10

@Axis:

Firstly… Is Germany available to deny Russia their Archangel NO at G1 prior to declaration of war and on?

I’m not sure I understand the question

@Axis:

Secondly… Can a captured AA gun move on the turn it was taken?

AC

Captured AA guns change ownership at the end of the turn so they are not subject to non combat movement

• Secondly… that answers that.  thx

Firstly… Can Germany park their sub in sz 125 to deny Russia 5 IPC’s from that Archangel NO (National Objective) from the start?

thanks for the interest… what do you think?

AC

• @Axis:

Secondly… that answers that.  thx

Firstly… Can Germany park their sub in sz 125 to deny Russia 5 IPC’s from that Archangel NO (National Objective) from the start?

thanks for the interest… what do you think?

AC

Russia can’t get that NO until it’s at war with Germany/Italy

• Thanks again Cal… Is that a Europe 40 rule and what page etc… for reference.

AC

• @Axis:

Thanks again Cal… Is that a Europe 40 rule and what page etc… for reference.

AC

That NO is for both E40 and G40. The rulebook by itself imples Russia can get it if at war with Japan, but Krieg has corrected this

• Okay, I think I read that post awhile back but was un-aware of it’s validity.

AC

• '10

@Axis:

Okay, I think I read that post awhile back but was un-aware of it’s validity.

AC

Cal is correct. That NO is essentially a joke early on in the game

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m