• My group prefers (okay I prefer) to have our units not all lumped into one box that you have to dig through to get what you need.  For AA50 we used a Plano 3500 box to organize the units.  Now with a few more units (type and quantity), I upped the boxes to the slightly larger 3650.

I’ve created labels that, when printed on normal 8.5 x 11 paper and then folded in half, get taped into the lid of the Plano box.  The unit data faces the player when the lid is open.  This cuts down on the “how much does this cost?” type of questions.

Download PDFs here: http://www.mediafire.com/?v7nbck7b0sq34qy
    or
    Download PNGs here: http://www.mediafire.com/?q4zs99dcsr4vjze

I hope that someone else finds these as useful as I do.

Regards,

-Boxcars

-Edited to correct Italian roundels

• Wow, thanks! I don’t think these will work for most people, but for those of us that keep their pieces in clear transparent jewelry bins, these are perfect. Thanks a ton.

Also, boxcars, I’m hoping you SBR a lot? Or are you just unlucky…

tcpj

• Can you make this in either PNG or PDF?

RAR is a messed up extention. When you download the files to open that extension, it basically takes all jpegs and bmp and other extensions and screws them by assigning them a .rar extention and then they no longer work ever again. RAR also causes data loss while PNG keeps the artwork just as you made it. If its vector it stays that way. RAR is like jpeg only worse.

Thats what Paint Shop Pro does with other programs. It behaves like its the king of your computer and changes everything to formats and they are not usable ever again

• IL,

Sorry to hear that .RAR treats you so badly.  I’ve gone back and resubmitted in a .ZIP format.  I’ve also posted the option to download in .PNG.  Should work great now.

@TexCapPrezJimmy,

Sometimes my luck is less than stellar…LOL

-Boxcars

• Bumped for resubmittal with corrected Italian roundel.

-Boxcars

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m