• Playing a game right now with a friend, he’s new but caught on really quickly. I’ve been building Germanys navy up, I have it about ready to go. He saw what was happening and beefed England up pretty well.

So instead of going straight for England I’m going to make it seem thats my landing point but instead move 2 spaces, wait then 2 more to Eastern Canada and go through the back door to Washington!

I’ve never really built a German Navy so this is new to me haha. I’m not sure if this is a standard move or not that people usually do.

• This seems to be similar to the Canadian shield. Japan goes entirely for West Canada(not as easy in 1942 as Revised), and US must pick whether to save Washington or LA

• Yeah that sounds interesting too. Seems like it would be more difficult to do on the western U.S. only because theres normally a strong Navy present at all times, in the games I play anyway.

He’s focused all his money for America on the Pacific which is why it I think this is going to work. The U.K. might swarm me, they’ve got 2 fighters and 2 bombers waiting to do something, but I think I’ll still have enough to take it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m