Hey Beevus…Alberta DOES border Central US!!!

• I can prove it.  If you take a look at the back of your board where the map wraps around the end there is a whole centimeter of map that continues out of the edge.  You can easily see a centimeter long border after Lake Superior ends where ALBERTA HAS A BORDER WITH CENTRAL US.

Technically, ALBERTA BORDERS CENTRAL US.

Wow, I’ve actually stumped Krieghund!!!  Amazing!!!  I deserve a cookie!!!  If this gets overruled its because they know I’m right!!!

:-D

• Official Q&A

Obviously it was intended that these two territories share a border.  However, the way the map was cut that border ended up being cut off.  The back of the board is not a playable area, so it’s irrelevant.  This issue is and has been under review.  If it’s decided that it’s worth it, an erratum will be issued; otherwise, the map will stand as is.

I agree that you need a cookie.

• An issue for the FAQ, then :-)

• @questioneer:

I can prove it.  If you take a look at the back of your board where the map wraps around the end there is a whole centimeter of map that continues out of the edge.  You can easily see a centimeter long border after Lake Superior ends where ALBERTA HAS A BORDER WITH CENTRAL US.

Technically, ALBERTA BORDERS CENTRAL US.

Wow, I’ve actually stumped Krieghund!!!  Amazing!!!  I deserve a cookie!!!  If this gets overruled its because they know I’m right!!!

:-D

Why a cookie?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m