• I have re-discovered A&A after a long absence. I just purchased the CD-rom and am trying to play online with a friend, however the Multi-player doesn’t seem to be working. Any advice please.

• Are you trying to playing directly using TCP/IP or are you trying to go at it using The Zone? I have been frustrated by this problem doing direct and trying the Zone, although after doing some google searching and searching these forums I finally got The Zone to work. If going direct make sure all the usual stuff is out of the way i.e. firewall and I believe that if you have different versions of direct x you might have a problem. Anyone else have more to offer in this problem, or corrections to what I have said?

• Are you trying to playing directly using TCP/IP or are you trying to go at it using The Zone? I have been frustrated by this problem doing direct and trying the Zone, although after doing some google searching and searching these forums I finally got The Zone to work. If going direct make sure all the usual stuff is out of the way i.e. firewall and I believe that if you have different versions of direct x you might have a problem. Anyone else have more to offer in this problem, or corrections to what I have said?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m