• I played my fith game of global today, I controlled the axis.  It took about 15 hours and we decided on a draw.  Amercia invested heavily in the Pacific this time and did a major arms build at honolulu.  I was caught off guard by this because in the other games we played America went for either Norway or Italy.  I ended up calling my navy and air force back to sea zone 6 to defend Japan.  I was still able to build a factory and capture India but Australia and China became huge thorns.  Since America kept adding about 60 points to there base in Honolulu each turn I was pinned and could not capture Sydney.  So Australia started building subs each turn and before long they were convoy attacking me for 18 points a turn.  China ran away and consolidated in point in China where they met up with a Russian AA gun. At that point 20 China men would march forward each turn and recapture land.

Italy defeated Britan in Egypt this time but I could not hold it after the american points spent in the alantic theather showed up.  Germany captured Leningrad but could not really get any further than that.

Finally around turn ten the I attacked the Americans in the Pacfic with my Japan force but the result was mutal destruction for both fleets.  By this point Russia had a huge defenseive force and so did germany.  We were too tired to keep going then and called it a draw.  Any feeback or thoughts would be appreciated.  It was all and all a fun game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m