• Prior to going to war, may the USA and Russia invade neutral territories?

For example, prior to the USA joining the war, may the use land a ground troop in Brazil and convert the three infantry to USA because Brazil is ‘pro allies’?  Prior to the USA going to war, may they invade Columbia?  The same questions apply for Russia and the middle east neutrals.

Craig

• No

• @CraigBee:

Prior to going to war, may the USA and Russia invade neutral territories?

For example, prior to the USA joining the war, may the use land a ground troop in Brazil and convert the three infantry to USA because Brazil is ‘pro allies’?  Prior to the USA going to war, may they invade Columbia?  The same questions apply for Russia and the middle east neutrals.

Craig

Besides even if the did invade Columbia all other neutrals would become pro-axis.

• You mean Colombia, right?  :wink:

• @Zwolf87:

You mean Colombia, right?  :wink:

I’m not Spanish or Portuguese or whatever the hell that is.

• It’s Spanish and you don’t have to be either to spell a country right. Just check your map.

• @Dylan:

@Zwolf87:

You mean Colombia, right?  :wink:

I’m not Spanish or Portuguese or whatever the hell that is.

weren’t you spanish canadian?  :-D

• Besides even if the did invade Columbia all other neutrals would become pro-axis.

I think he was talking about Columbia University. I don’t know why the US would want to invade it, seeing as how it’s already in their territory, but, whatever floats their boat…  :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m