October 31, 2014, 12:23:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you live near Cincinnati? Join us this weekend for A&A Spring Gathering XI on April 5-6, 2013. Search me
  Articles  
   Home   Help Login Register AACalc  
Pages: « 1 2
  Print  
Author Topic: OH JOY!!  (Read 1705 times)
cond1024
A&A.org Artillery

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 11:49:49 am »

I ordered from coolstuffinc and I checked today my status is shipped out on 8/24.  Since I live in Western US I won't get mine (according to UPS tracking) until Monday 8/30 cry

Another guy in my group ordered it from a local store for $12 more and got it on 8/23.  I learned my lesson, $12 is worth getting it early!!!

The optimist in me says that by time I get it all the errors will be found and the first errata will be available and I can play a more accurate first game. 
reloader-1
A&A.org Submarine

Historical Board Gaming Representative

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 12:44:23 pm »

For P1940 I ordered from coolstuff and got it a day early.

Stuff happens, I guess.
valthonis
A&A.org Mechanized Infantry

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 12:46:45 pm »

I pre-ordered from Coolstuffinc earlier this month, it will be at my house tomorrow!
darthvaderlikescheese
A&A.org Infantry

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 02:06:54 pm »

Huh, I thought with six copies you could just string them end to end and play an unfathomably epic version of the game. 
calvinhobbesliker
A&A.org Heavy Bomber

The British Empire-the Largest one in History

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 02:07:28 pm »

Huh, I thought with six copies you could just string them end to end and play an unfathomably epic version of the game. 

Except the Americas don't line up
DFWSupertrooper
A&A.org Artillery

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 02:18:06 pm »

Anyone know when FMG ships/shipped theirs?  I preordered from  them to support everythign they do, paid more, but nothing yet.  I love those guys and everythign I've ordered before from them was fairly quick.  I'm assuming this was a WOTC problem  with shipping maybe and it's just back-logged?  Anyone else who ordered from FMG seen anything yet?
Plasticdeathbydice

May the Dice Gods bless you with ones....

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 02:26:08 pm »

FMG got them yesterday....he stated in another post that he bought 85+ copies and got them on Monday (he seemed a little annoyed that all the local little stores got them first....)
DFWSupertrooper
A&A.org Artillery

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2010, 02:43:26 pm »

Thanks man!  I saw that other post too right after my other reply!  Cannot WAIT!  grin
Proud American
A&A.org Tank

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 04:40:21 pm »

GOt mine from CoolStuffinc TODAY!!! Tommorow Im having a game with my Buddies. Ill take pics after every round to show how it turns out.
Fishmoto37
A&A.org Fighter

Semper Fi

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2010, 05:23:58 pm »

Notified today by Fairplaygames that my order has been processed. Ordered one AAE1940, one AA1942 (extra pieces to share with a friend), and four sets of table tactics new units. Got free shipping for purchasing $125.00 or more. Maybe by Monday so we can play Europe during our tuesday session.
bigopfer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 07:12:29 pm »

from what I've read the best places to get this game early are the small specialty game stores.  The one I got it had even had it cheaper than alot of the online places plus I didnt have to pay shipping and picked it up yesterday.

Yea the cheap price is one thing thats good. This store had it on sale for $76, I also had another $15 off in coupons, grand total of $61 and change is not bad. Guess thats worth the wait, drove by another small store in my town had them for $90.
CWO Marc
A&A.org Battleship

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2010, 05:57:36 am »

Got mine last night when the local hobby shops received their shipments.  One nice unexpected feature is that the back of the rulebook has a nice two-page comparative chart of all the unit types for all the nations in Global, with pictures (drawings, not photos) and with the names of the historical units on which they're based.
Bruda_Iz

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2010, 01:43:07 pm »

Yeah that is a nice thing.  Allworkandnoclay could have really used that with P40.
Pages: « 1 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

2014 Support Drive
Support Level
Forum Username
Note: payee will appear as Livid Labs, LLC.
Buy Axis & Allies
  • Axis & Allies 1942 [Amazon]
  • A&A Pacific 1940 [Amazon]
  • A&A Europe 1940 [FMG]
  • [eBay]
  • [eBay]
  • A&A D-Day [Amazon]
  • A&A Battle of the Bulge [Amazon]
  • [eBay]
  • [eBay]
  • WWII Themed Combat Dice [FMG]

Axis and Allies.org Official Gold Sponsor: Field Marshal Games