• whats up with amazon uk,its the 24th now,and europe is still not listed,its listed on amazon usa for ages,will i have to wait weeks to order the game

• TripleA '12

Hi shintokamikaze,

I’m in the UK as well and you’re right - AAE40 is not yet listed on Amazon.co.uk. I expect it will be another week before any distributers over get their hands on the game. You may be better off ordering it from the US anyway, as I expect it will cost you about £75 from the UK.

• Cheers mate,im in dublin,so in euros it might be cheaper from the usa,but the shipping cost kills it,and amazon usa dosent ship toys/games to europe,i am happy with amazon uk,i have gotten all my AA games through them,in 3-4 days,it just the wait thats killing me LOL

• @shintokamikaze:

Cheers mate,im in dublin,so in euros it might be cheaper from the usa,but the shipping cost kills it,and amazon usa dosent ship toys/games to europe,i am happy with amazon uk,i have gotten all my AA games through them,in 3-4 days,it just the wait thats killing me LOL

Since you’re Irish, how do you feel about Ireland being Pro-allies and having no army?

• TripleA '12

Yes, I also found out that Amazon.com won’t ship A&A board games to Europe, unfortunately. In their reply they did suggest I contact some of the individual US sellers to see if they would be willing to ship to the UK. I haven’t got round to doing this yet though. I would prefer to order from Amazon UK as it would arrive a lot quicker, but the prices are rather formidable.

• On retrospect,i think ireland should be pro allied, in reality we were strict nutral,but we passed a lot of info to the allies,and as a result dalky(my town) was bombed by the germans in 1941,i think that scotland and ulster being attached will help the germans in sealion,cos britain will have to split their force to defend it,as for armys,i think ireland had a small professional army,with commanders that had combat experience from the war of independence and the civil war, some 20 years before.Any way i think all nutrals should have at least 1 infantry,because all nations had some king of deffence in ww2,and they will in my house rules,LOL

• now its listed on amazon uk,but they wont ship out of uk,am i ever going to get the game

• '10

Troll and Toad ships overseas, I think.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m