• Due to living in the middle of nowhere, it’s at least a 45 minute drive to the nearest place that carries A&A products (save one small hobby shop that had 1 copy each of Battle of the Bulge and Guadalcanal) and that place is primarily a Warhammer and MTG place.

So naturally, even though it’s where I got AA50 and Pacific 40, I wanted to call and be sure they’d have AAE40 on release day before wasting an almost 2 hour round trip drive.

The man on the other end said they may have it in and on sale saturday or even as early as tomorrow since they’re considered a “premiere store” (Which I would not doubt due to the whole “only place within 50 miles” aspect).

Are they doing that? Letting some stores sell it earlier for some reasons? Or would I be wasting a trip to head down tomorrow or saturday to check only to be told that it’s not yet release day?

• I already posted on another thread that my game store usually gives me the game before the release as soon as they get it.  Most game stores bend the rules a bit in order to get money in their pocket asap.

• Perhaps the most logical course of action is to call before you drive down.

• I was able to get Pac a day early. I was going to call the store tomorrow (Friday) to see if they got Euro it yet.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m