• Like many of you I’ve been pouring over the new map, rules, and unit placement provided on the forums and the previews David Jensen has put together on the home page.  I’ve been having a hard time developing an initial strategy to the game because I have to keep referencing things and I can’t keep track of where all the units will be and where I would move them and what not.  But then I had a brilliant idea.  Rasterbate it!  All you have to do is rasterbate the image file David put up in the most recent preview of the game and bam!  You have an exact replica of the new board.  Just use the pieces you have from your other Axis and Allies games and you can start play testing today!  Voila!

• @plumsmugler:

Like many of you I’ve been pouring over the new map, rules, and unit placement provided on the forums and the previews David Jensen has put together on the home page.  I’ve been having a hard time developing an initial strategy to the game because I have to keep referencing things and I can’t keep track of where all the units will be and where I would move them and what not.  But then I had a brilliant idea.  Rasterbate it!  All you have to do is rasterbate the image file David put up in the most recent preview of the game and bam!  You have an exact replica of the new board.  Just use the pieces you have from your other Axis and Allies games and you can start play testing today!  Voila!

or just wait a few days……

• I’ll wait for the real thing.  Plus I don’t have Fench and Italian peices.

• @plumsmugler:

Rasterbate it!

I have to admit you caught me off guard with the title of the thread. I thought you were a spammer telling us to *asterbate it!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Patience is a(n outdated) virtue…

I can wait.

• @plumsmugler:

Like many of you I’ve been pouring over the new map, rules, and unit placement provided on the forums and the previews David Jensen has put together on the home page.  I’ve been having a hard time developing an initial strategy to the game because I have to keep referencing things and I can’t keep track of where all the units will be and where I would move them and what not.  But then I had a brilliant idea.  Rasterbate it!  All you have to do is rasterbate the image file David put up in the most recent preview of the game and bam!  You have an exact replica of the new board.  Just use the pieces you have from your other Axis and Allies games and you can start play testing today!  Voila!

Sounds like a good plan, unfortunately I don’t have the time to personally do that, but go ahead.  Make it work.

• @LHoffman:

Patience is a(n outdated) virtue…

I can wait.

Yep.  Won’t be long now….

• @plumsmugler:

… image file David put up in the most recent preview of the game and bam!  You have an exact replica of the new board.  Just use the pieces you have from your other Axis and Allies games and you can start play testing today!  Voila!

I printed out the AAE40 map (with the computor printer) from the high res photo using 12 sheets (8.5"x11") of cardstock taped and glued together.

Looks rough, but my AAE40 game will not arrive untill the 26th.

I used units from AA50, Revised, some mordern type exspandtion (For Mech Inf, Jets as Tac Bombers) and lastly; old Xeno Blue French units(it even had DD’s)!

• I agree with waiting, then I can strategize till my heart is content.

• @Seven_Patch:

I’ll wait for the real thing.

Sometime a little rasterbation with some imagination is better than the real thing. :evil:

• '10

love your signature mwindy….LMFAO!!!

• @Battling:

love your signature mwindy….LMFAO!!!

LOL!

• @mwindianapolis:

@Seven_Patch:

I’ll wait for the real thing.

Sometime a little rasterbation with some imagination is better than the real thing. :evil:

I’d rather have the real thing, but would “rasterbate” if i had too. :roll:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m