• This is just for fun and my early Idea’s to add even more units to global for giggles.

RUSSIA
    Amur: 6 Infantry
    Sakha: 6 Infantry
    Buryatia: 6 Infantry
    Sea Zone 5: 1 Destroyer / 1 Submarine

UNITED KINGDOM
    Egypt: 1 additional Infantry
    Sea Zone 91: 1 additional Destroyer
    Sea Zone 109: 1 additional Destroyer

ANZAC
    Alexandria: 1 Infantry
    Egypt: 1 Infantry

FRANCE
    French Indo China: 1 Infantry
    Sea Zone 110: 1 Destroyer

GERMANY
    Germany: 1 Fighter
    Romania: 1 additional Infantry
    Sea Zone 113: 1 Submarine

ITALY
    Northern Italy: 1 additional Infantry
    Sea Zone 95: 1 Destroyer

JAPAN
    Japan: 1 additional Infantry
    Sea Zone 17: 1 Destroyer / 1 Submarine

Yes I know, I’m crazy.

• Ah sorry for putting this in the wrong place.  Thanks IL.

• If this is paying no attention whatsoever to historical accuracy, I’d put a bigger force in Siam, FIC, Manchuria and Amur. I think it’d be cool to see both France and Russia make a bigger splash in the Pacific.

If this IS paying attention to historical accuracy, I’d add a few more land units (no infantry) to Amur and take away a few Russian infantry.

By the way, I think this looks kinda cool. Might mess with the balance a bit, but we won’t know that for a while now, will we?

• Well the IPC value is even between both the Axis and the Allies (except the original global set up of 19 Allies Infantry), I’m hoping it doesn’t throw things off too much.

Glad you like it.

• @Seven_Patch:

Well the IPC value is even between both the Axis and the Allies (except the original global set up of 19 Allies Infantry), I’m hoping it doesn’t throw things off too much.

Glad you like it.

If they have equal ipc’s of units, allies win due to their greater economy

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Seven_Patch:

Well the IPC value is even between both the Axis and the Allies (except the original global set up of 19 Allies Infantry), I’m hoping it doesn’t throw things off too much.

Glad you like it.

If they have equal ipc’s of units, allies win due to their greater economy

My changes to the additional Global setup pieces are equal so it would just add equal amount of IPC value to the base set up.  I haven’t checked on what the balance is like for the base set up, I would imagine that the Axis have more units to allow the Axis a chance to try and win early while the Allies have to survive until their economic power tilts things back in their favor.

The Allies did win though, historically speaking  :wink:

I give credit to the testers and designers of this game, a game of this size and scale can’t be easy to balance.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m