• When the allies (USA and Russia) are neutral what actions are they allowed to take besides build and non-combat move? I know that they can’t move land units into Allies territories, but can they invade neutrals? For example, while the USA is still neutral can it send its transport down to Brazil (3 SZ away) and land unit there to take over the pro-allied terrotiry? Or would that count as a combat move that they can’t make? Also, while they’re still not at war with Germany could Russia invade pro-axis Finland, or would that count as provoking an attack on the axis and therefore not be legal? If anyone has any ideas, I’d appreciate their feedback.

• I’m pretty sure that you’re not allowed to enter even friendly neutrals.

• Per Djensen’s preview part 3:

Before a power that starts the game “neutral,” like the United States and the Soviet Union, there are a few special rules.

*** Cannot move into or fly over neutral territories.**
        * Cannot move into territories controlled by any other power.
        * May not use aircraft carriers, transports, naval bases, nor air bases that belong to another power
        * Does not block naval movements of other powers and may occupy the same sea zones as another power. USA can be in the same sea zone as UK or even Germany while not at war./li>
        * Cannot attack a territory of a power with which it is not at war.
        * If a power attacks a sea zone that contains both units from a power with which it is at war and from a power with which it is not at war, the units not at war to not participate in the battle and war will not result.
        * Declarations of war must happen at the beginning of the combat move phase before any combat movements are made.

That’s clear enough.  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m