• If I were to get this game, I would immediately email customer service and ask for the extra tac bombers and mech inf as well as the correct battleboard. Am I missing anything, or is this all that is messed up except the typos.

• '10

as far as i know, they will not send extra mech infantry, just tac bombers and battlestrip

• I just called WOTC 3 days ago (# is on back cover of your rulebook). I talked to Andrew. He was aware of the unit shortage (tacs) and wrong charts that came w/Pac. I told him that when Euro comes out in a few weeks that I would need more mech inf. I asked for 6 tac’s, 6 mech for Jap. I also asked for the correct battle board, and the correct production chart for the game. He was very pleasant and put through my request w/o hesitation. He said my order should be here in about week or so. I will post here when I get my package. I don’t know, I’m kinda old school and prefer to talk to people in person. Not sure if that had anything to do with it or not.

• Email’s work pretty well too. I was able to get a replacement for a lost UK AA50 fighter that way. I called a WOTC customer service and he told me the AA42 fighter was the same as the AA50 one. I bought the AA42 and found they were different. I emailed WOTC and they offered to send me a replacement AA50 UK fighter. Plus when you email you can make sure you tell them your address correctly. But for most customer service I prefer phone calls; it is more direct and faster.

• I just called today saying I need 6 more tacs and correct battle board. Unfortunatly I got a chimp on the phone who I had to explain the situation for 15 mins beforew i got transfered. Anyway there sending me it. Thanks i dident even know you could do that.  :-P

• Unfortunately I got a chimp on the phone…

LMFAO!!! :-D

• I got my package from Wotc last week (Aug 10 th). Took about a week.
    I got:
    6 Jap mech,  
    12 Jap tacs (only asked for 6)
    1 Pac battle board
    1 production chart. (I thought I got the wrong one orig, but now I see its only supposed to go to 48 in Pac, my mistake)

I am very happy  :-)

Ironically, the same day I also got the battle dice (two sets) I ordered from FMG +card board dice tower (never used a tower before). The set is for 7 powers (Anniversary 50), but they will contact me (AA.org members) when the French/Anz are ready. It will be awesome to use these new dice, and have enough Jap units for next weeks global40 game!! I’m geek-ed :-D

Edit: Hope my new dice are kind to me, would hate to send them back as defective (LOL). :wink:

• '12

They are pretty good there.  I was on the list early for the tacs and battlestrip.  I mentioned that Japan could use a few more mech inf as well.  It was a bit of a wait because of the rush at the time but they sent 6 tacs and 6 mechs as well as the battlestrip, which was a bit dinged from the tac bombers being squished against it, but it’s no biggie.  As long as Germany has 12 mech inf in E40 I’m good. Hopefully the game won’t be short on them in exchange for giving us a few French aircraft carriers that will never see use.  :-P

• Wait, what is this? Japan was short on mech too? I got my 6 tac bombers 2 like back in Feb but if they’re dolling out mech id like in on it!  :-D What’s their email again?

• '12

@The:

Wait, what is this? Japan was short on mech too? I got my 6 tac bombers 2 like back in Feb but if they’re dolling out mech id like in on it!  :-D What’s their email again?

It wasn’t short officially.  I just asked nicely as they were sending me stuff anyway.

• Just called WOTC today, long overdue, they’re shipping the tac bombers and the battlestrip.  I asked about the additional mech. inf. but they said unless I was short-shipped originally that they weren’t sending any out.

It’ll be nice to get the additional tac bombers though, and of course Europe '40 in a couple days :D

• Do they ship replacement parts internationally?

• '12

@Army:

Do they ship replacement parts internationally?

Yes

• @Spade632:

Just called WOTC today, long overdue, they’re shipping the tac bombers and the battlestrip.  I asked about the additional mech. inf. but they said unless I was short-shipped originally that they weren’t sending any out.

It’ll be nice to get the additional tac bombers though, and of course Europe '40 in a couple days :D

To get the mechs you should try the phone not email. The guy originally told me that 6 was the correct amount, so I told him that the Japanese would need more mech inf if this game was supposed to be able to combine with E40. He said he would send some mechs (not sure how many) with the other replacements (my game came with a few pieces broken). I am now very happy with my purchase.

• do you have to pay for this?

• '12

@Doomreaperx:

do you have to pay for this?

Nope.  Unless they ask for your old battleboard as proof of purchase, in which case you’d have to buy a stamp to mail it.  :wink:

Also make sure you download the errata for the game.  The political rules were completely changed, among other things.

• we, how do i know if im missing any peices, i just got the game a few days ago. And the only thing i really noticed was the japs have very little tac bombers.
    anyone have a list of the correct items?

• '12

@Doomreaperx:

we, how do i know if im missing any peices, i just got the game a few days ago. And the only thing i really noticed was the japs have very little tac bombers.
    anyone have a list of the correct items?

The bombers were the only part that was shorted.  You got 6. You were supposed to get 9,  but they will send you 6 more and you will never be short on them again!!!

• I wonder if they will send me everything if I tell them that my box was completely empty…. :evil:

• For 6 pieces and a map error?

:? :? :? :? :? :?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m