• i think it will be balanced. but if its not we could probably fix it

• I hope that it will be balanced too. But just something to worry about appears to be the huge difference between Japans starting airforce and Germany’s. I hope we don’t have a game where Germany and Italy combined are just as powerful as Japan. Germany should be more powerful on its own

• Considering the insane amount of production capacity germany will have, I wouldn’t worry too much.

UK/US are going to have a hell of a time doing a proper drop, esp with map design, against the germans while Italy seems to have an edge in africa to start, but it does look like Italy will be the allies first target in global.  I mean germany has 20 placement to start with, plus another 13 from taking out france.  I think with the armor nerfs, we’ll be seeing huge Inf stacks being built the first few turns, followed up with more inf, art, and mechs following while using airplanes for the punch.  By comparison Russia starts with 13 placement.

Russia is just going to be strait up screwed.  A US putting 55 IPC into pacific is not enough to stop japan, with russia’s start inf it might be though, but that still only leaves around 30 to spend in atlantic.  Big thing that kept Germany honest in AA50 was its lack of build slots, thats no longer a problem lol.

And if India falls, game over for Russia man, game over.  10 tanks a turn +20 or so planes is going to mean alot of pain.

• From the looks of the game and setup I would have to say that this will seem to favor the allies, but maybe not.

• Japan will easliy be able to transfer as much of its huge airforce to the European theatre as it wants after about the third turn.

• That is if they capture some Russian territory, or the Japan player investing money into long range aircraft tech. There is a huge amount of ground to cover still, thankfully.

• All Japan has to do is take Sumatra, then send a CV or two(with support ships) to the Red Sea, and now its an easy and fairly early transport of aircraft to Europe.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m