• i think it should be

• The reason China isn’t represented as an industrialized nation, at least to the extent where it can produce other units such as tanks and fighters, is to show the dire straits the Chinese industrial capacity was in that era.

The country has vast resources, but during this era, it was very slow to modernize. Not counting the effects the Warlord era, and ongoing civil war had on advancement of reform.

• I agree with JayVon on this one.

• China’s about it’s people other stuff wouldn’t work, and China could get troops anywhere, there are so many people.

• They can conquer territories with the Chinese Nationalist Symbol on it.

• I like the way China is, I think it well represents the state of Chinese forces and idustry at that time. Mind you, by the time this game begins, all of Chinas more developed and industrilzed areas are under Japanese occupation.

What I could see someone doing is making a house rule where if China takes its costal areas back, or recaptures Kiangsu, its allowed to place a minor industry there for free (which it could upgrade to a major) and can function as a regular nation, purchasing and moving normaly. I know it sounds extream, but If China gets to that point, the game is pretty much over for Japan anyway

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m