• I have 2 questions about the map of the gameboard. I don’t know if they have been asked before.

The first one is about the “wrap-around” property of the gameboard mentioned on page 8 of the rulebook. I’d like to ask where is the sea zone south of Argentina Chile adjectent to? sea zone C? Or that sea zone doesn’t “wrap-around”? Also, could anyone tell me does the sea zone of New Zealand “wrap-around”?

The second question is about the 2 canals. For Panama Canal, the rulebook has explicitly listed that Paanama territory has to be controlled at the beginning of the turn for the naval units to use the canal. However, I couldn’t find this condition for Suez Canal in the rulebook. So, I’d like to know if my naval units can use Suez Canal on the same turn that I just conquered it?

Thanks for your attention. :)

• SURPRISE!!

The Arg/Chile sz is adjacent to the NZ sz!

Ta da!

• A canal is a canal. Be it Panama or Suez.

The answer is “NO!

• '19 Moderator

@free_planet:

The second question is about the 2 canals. For Panama Canal, the rulebook has explicitly listed that Paanama territory has to be controlled at the beginning of the turn for the naval units to use the canal. However, I couldn’t find this condition for Suez Canal in the rulebook. So, I’d like to know if my naval units can use Suez Canal on the same turn that I just conquered it?

Thanks for your attention. :)

It is generaly accepted that you have to own both Egypt and Syria at the begining of your turn in order to use the Suez Canal. I don’t recall if it is stated in the rule book.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m